This article contains recommendations and best practices for using MX Guardian with Microsoft Office 365 Exchange Online.
Create a receive connector
- Login to your Office 365 account as an Adminstrator and open the Exchange Admin Center.
- Under mailflow, click connectors.
- Click the Plus (+) icon to create a new connector.
- Under Select your mail flow scenario:
- In the From box select Partner Organization
- In the To box select Office 365
- Click Next
- In the Name box, type "MXGuardian" and click Next
- Select Use the sender's IP address and click Next
- Add all the MX Guardian IP addresses which can be found at http://www.mxguardian.net/ips. You need to add each address one at a time.
- Click the Plus (+) icon to add an IP address
- Type (or copy & paste) the first IP address
- Click Ok.
- Repeat steps 1-3 for each IP address
- When finished, click Next
- On the security restrictions page, accept the defaults by clicking Next
- On the confirmation page, click Save